Greetings!

Introductions are in order right? So what do I do for a living? I'm a graphic designer working for a company that deals with artistically-challenged clients in a fast paced environment. So I often sacrifice creativity for productivity. I'd go into detail, but I'm not compelled to revisit the ordeal of beautifying visual garbage on a tight deadline. Hell, I'll be revisiting it 9am tomorrow. I freelance on the side, but at times I teeter on the brink of burnout...and yet here I am in front of the computer again. Between the day job, freelancing and wasting time on the net, I spend more time with the computer than anyone else in my life (sorry wifey). So...before my senses become completely dulled, I need to look at some cool stuff!








You're probably familiar with Yoshitomo Nara, but I can't get enough of his art. For those who don't know, he's a very popular contemporary Japanese Pop artist. Love the imagery - so cute and so evil! And for you hipsters out there, cop the merchandising.

0 comments:

Find It