lightworks

















Ever find comfort in the strangest things? My morning schedule has me out the door at the same time every day. During my 30 minute commute I always pass this old red toyota celica on the opposite side of the street near the same intersection. Every morning. In the beginning it made me chuckle. Now its so familiar that its just comforting. 2 strangers with punctual routines crossing paths at the same time and location each morning. Yeah, its been that kind of week - clawing your way to Friday - but I know I'm not the only one in the struggle.

M.I.A. | Paper Planes

Me'shell Ndegeocello | Evolution

Jill Scott | Come See Me

J. Dilla feat. Talib Kweli & Q-tip | Lightworks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

A light blue volkswagen beetle is always parked at an intersection where I turn left to the parking garage. On the third level of the garage, I always see in the same place a bright yellow bumper sticker with green cursive font proclaiming "Philpotts." Everyday it catches my eye and I realize that I think it's going to say "Philippines." I agree, these things are soothing.

Find It